Wednesday 19 June 2013

Summer!

My friends and I celebrated the end of GCSEs by going on a day trip. When we arrived we got some fish and chips (healthy eating obviously...), and then looked around the shops. This took us quite a while as one of the shops is HUGE and cheap and sells lovely things so we were there for ages. After shopping we went to sit by the beach and the others got ice cream but I felt a bit sick after eating my own chips and helping everyone finish off theirs so I didn't have one. We went to the arcade where we (mainly Morwenna and Megan) managed to win 28 lollipops on a coin machine and then we went back out and sat by the beach before catching the bus home. It was such a lovely day and here is a video I've made of various film clips recorded during the trip.Enjoy :-)

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)