Friday 16 August 2013

'My First Time' tag

I really like watching these on youtube so I thought I'd do it on here :---)! (not sexual just to warn you!!)
I haven't been using my blog a lot because to be honest I'm not sure what to post! If you have any suggestions feel free to comment! I have no inspiration at the moment :-(!

Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
I don't think I've had any 'loves' so I can't really answer this! However if we're counting crushes then it was a boy when I was 4 who kissed me (against my will) in one of those ball pits at a birthday party and I remember his lips being really dry ew. I don't speak to him!

What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Hmm probably like a bit of wine or beer that one of my parents were drinking. If it's the first proper drink I had it was probably at a New Year's Eve party with my friend when we were 14, where we mixing loads of alcohol drinks to make a 'cocktail'. Fosters, rum, pineapple juice and vodka combo was not pleasant.

What was your FIRST job?
I volunteered in a charity shop for 6 months partly for my Duke of Edinburgh but that wasn't paid. My first job is where I currently work, at a B&B owned by my friend's family :-)

What was your FIRST car?
I haven't had a car yet and I won't get one any time soon!

Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
My mum to offer me and my friends a lift to our other friend's house.

Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Hmmm I'm not sure! Maybe my friend Lauren as we went to her house today?

Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I'll do it as my first teacher at school, when I was in reception aged 4. Her name was Mrs Burdett

Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
When I was 3 we went on holiday to Tenerife and I think that was my first time flying
 

Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Her name was Juliette and we were friends at ballet aged 3. No we don't talk now

Where was your FIRST sleep over?
At my friend Mollie's house (still one of my best friends aw). I remember being seriously excited and we went to bed at 11 thinking that was like impressively late haha cute times. I think we were 8

Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
My mum

Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
 I've never been in a wedding as in I haven't been a bridesmaid! I've only been to one wedding and that was my uncle's when I was 9

What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
I went downstairs and put the kettle on

What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Scouting For Girls with Mollie in year 7 so I was 11

FIRST broken bone?
None so far :-)

FIRST piercing?
My ears as my 10th birthday present

FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
Probably France

FIRST movie you remember seeing?
My first movie was a Winnie The Pooh film and I fell asleep at the cinema. However I don't remember that but I remember going to see a Rugrats film with my dad at the cinema when I was very small

When was your FIRST detention?
 I think I got a detention in year 7 for talking in an RS lesson and I was nervous all day. It only lasted 10 minutes at lunch time haha

Who was your FIRST roommate?
I haven't had one. This isn't a roommate but I just suddenly remembered sharing my room with my cousin one Christmas when I was 8 or 9 and we stayed up later talking and we were laughing so loudly my mum came and told us to go to bed.

If you had one wish, what would it be?
I'm going to be totally predictable and say world peace

What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Hmm maybe piano or guitar or a foreign language? This is so weird but I'd love to be able to make really beautiful cakes :'-)

What were the first lessons you ever took?
Ermm probably learning to spell at nursery. I have a weird memory of cutting out a different letter of the alphabet each week

Sorry if my answers were boring but I hope you've learnt a bit about me! I'm busy over the next week or so but hopefully I'll post soon! If you want to do this tag it's actually quite fun! Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)