Friday 26 May 2017

cornwall

With my last deadline of first year submitted and only one exam to go, it seemed the perfect time to finally go and visit beth. After a late bus and delayed train it started to seem as though I was never going to make it but thankfully I boarded my megabus and had a lovely little 6 hour journey.. it was so worth it though. I haven't been to Cornwall since my very first holiday to Newquay as a tiny infant but Falmouth is so pretty and had so many great places I just want to move there immediately.

I had the best 5 days of excessive eating, drinking (alcoholic slushies tho) and discovered that Falmouth was essentially vegan heaven, and most of the clubs were free !! It was so so so pretty and yeah just wish I was creative so that I could have gone to uni there

















No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)